Wake Up! Byron Bay
25 Childe St, Belongil Beach, 2481 Byron Bay, Australia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Wake Up! Byron Bay! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located at the Belongil beach front and refurbished in 2018, Wake Up! Byron Bay offers modern accommodations with the bohemian beach vibe of Byron Bay. It features an onsite bar and restaurant and free high speed WiFi.
Wake Up! Byron Bay has a wide range of accommodations options, including double and twin rooms with attached bathroom, en suite dormitory rooms with options of eight, six or four beds and female-only rooms. The property has renovated bathrooms and communal areas with fully air-conditioned rooms. Personal bedside lights, power points and USB ports are included for every bed.
Guests have access to an extensive list of free activities, including daily yoga classes, sunrise lighthouse tours &
complimentary surf boards.
Bike rental is available against a fee.
The Tree House bar and restaurant at the property welcomes Byron Bay locals and tourists and offers a range of quality food, cocktails, wines and beer on tap.
A complimentary shuttle bus is provided to take guests to and from Byron Bay town, which is 1.9 mi from the property. Guests can also choose to borrow a bike for the five minute bike ride or enjoy a 15 minute walk to the town center.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Belongil Beach8.9 Excellent beach350 feet from property
Main Beach8.6 Excellent beach4,900 feet from property
Clarkes Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
- Where is the shared bathroom located if staying in a budget shared twin room? Thank you.The shared bathroom is just around the corner from the room.Answered on 4 January 2020
- Hi there. Does this apartment have all cooking facilities and how long is the walk into town and how is the security thank youHi there, Cottages units have a little kitchenette and all rooms give you access to our communal kitchen. Walk to town takes about 20 min but you can ..Answered on 5 September 2021
- Hi, what linen do you provide?Our 6 bed dormitory has bed linen (fitted sheet, doona, pillow). Towels are a $10 deposit via cash or card (once the towel is returned we return the $10).Answered on 11 March 2021
- Is this a backpackers set up?We are the best of both worlds - our private rooms offer the comfort you would experience in a Hotel. While being able to enjoy all shared facilities ..Answered on 28 July 2021
- Is the whole setting suitable for a family with two(12 yo) kids? Thinking about the cottage.The Cottage's would be the best option for a family as they are self-contained. The majority of guests are international travelers however currently i..Answered on 14 March 2021
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Wake Up! Byron Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a Visa or MasterCard credit card. Credit card used at the time of reservation must be presented upon checkin.
Please note that this property has a 'No Party Policy'.
Please note that different policies and procedures may apply for group bookings of more than 4 guests. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking form.
Anyone under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with attached bathroom and must be accompanied by a parent. Bookings within shared bathroom facilities will not be honored
All guests within dormitories have to be +18 years old.
Please inform Wake Up! Byron Bay of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Wake Up! Byron Bay
The prices at Wake Up! Byron Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Wake Up! Byron Bay is 1.1 miles from the center of Byron Bay.
Check-in at Wake Up! Byron Bay is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Wake Up! Byron Bay.
Wake Up! Byron Bay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Bicycle rental