Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Wandin Valley Estate
12 Wilderness Road, 2320 Lovedale, Australia – Great location - show map
With Hunter Valley Gardens reachable in 9 miles, Wandin Valley Estate has accommodations, a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a tennis court.
A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are offered in certain units.
The country house has a terrace.
University of Newcastle is 26 miles from Wandin Valley Estate, while Energy Australia Stadium is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cessnock Airport, 5.6 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Wandin Valley Estate
- Hi there Can you please tell me your pet policy?In order to protect both our local native fauna living onsite, as well as the biosecurity of our vineyards, we have a strict NO PETS policy at Wandin....Answered on February 25, 2021
- Can we use Parents NSW voucher there?Yes Wandin Estate accept Parent NSW vouchers.Answered on August 24, 2022
- Hello I'm looking to book some accommodation for 8 people at your estate. I noticed that the price is non-refundable. If the wedding we are going to ...Hi there, we are very flexible, if your wedding is cancelled you can move the booking to another date.Answered on January 21, 2022
- Hi. We are looking for accommodation from 27 Dec to 3 Jan for 5 adults. Is there a place to park a camper van? My daughter's in laws are driving down ...Hi Angel, Parking for a camper-van would be available depending upon which Villa you are after. No power is available for campers, sorry. I recommend ...Answered on October 6, 2020
- Hey, Just wondering if the aircon is ducted? Thanks IsabellaHi, No they are split systems.Answered on December 7, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|AUD 40 per stay|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Wandin Valley Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Wandin Valley Estate of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Wandin Kitchen: Closed from Sat, Oct 24, 2020 until Sun, Oct 25, 2020
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Wandin Valley Estate
Wandin Valley Estate is 2.5 miles from the center of Lovedale.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Wandin Valley Estate by:
- Car 1h
Yes, Wandin Valley Estate is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Wandin Valley Estate may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Wandin Valley Estate is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Wandin Valley Estate offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
Wandin Valley Estate has 1 restaurant:
- Wandin Kitchen