Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park
Corner Raglan Parade & Simpson St, 3280 Warrnambool, Australia – Great location - show map
Located at the end of the Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park is 5 minutes’ drive from Logans Beach, which offers a whale viewing platform.
Just 5 minutes’ walk from fishing and boating on Hopkins River, Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park offers a heated pool, fitness center, BBQ facilities and a children’s playground with a jumping pillow.
Guests enjoy a large games room with a billiards table, TV, DVD player and video games. Board games and sporting equipment are available from reception.
All accommodations styles include small kitchens with a refrigerator, as well as a TV, heating and cooling. All rooms and apartments include a private bathroom.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Warrnambool Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,950 feet from property
Logans Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
- Hi. Do we need to bring our own linen? BradHi Brad, thankyou for your enquiry, We have you booked into an Economy Cabin with 2 adults, thus the computer assumes you are a couple and therefore t..Answered on 30 October 2019
- Hi there. Are dogs allowed at all? thank youHi and thank you for your enquiry. We are.only pet friendly on camping sites, which must be booked directly. All our accommodation options do not allow petsAnswered on 4 July 2021
- Just want to check that 2 adult men will each have a roomHello, depending on the accommodation style you choose, as some of our accommodation is open plan. It may be wise for you to view the different accomm..Answered on 21 December 2020
- Hi could I please have a site plan to see where my cabin is thanks !! I think it's site 24Good morning. Could you please contact our reception to confirm your cabin location as we cannot confirm your booking, without reviewing your details, thankyouAnswered on 14 January 2020
- We have a little dog that comes everywhere with us. Is this cabin dog friendly. Regards AimeeHello Aimee, sorry, we are not pet friendlyAnswered on 16 April 2022
- Still looking?
Managed by Warrnambool Holiday Park & Motel
- Accessible parking
- Shared kitchen
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- CD player
- DVD player
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Game room
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Saltwater pool
- Shallow end
- Pool cover
- Fenced pool
- Kids' pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 1% charge when you pay with a credit card.
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, we require all guests,18 years and older, to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19. (with the exception of a medical exemption). All guests will be required to provide proof of full vaccination upon arrival.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.
Please note: We are purely a Tourist Park. We do not accept bookings from guests that reside in Warrnambool or the local region. We are not registered to accept permanent guests or guests wanting to stay longer than 7 days. We are sorry we are unable to accommodate these types of bookings due to the terms of our business license.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sun, May 01, 2022 until Fri, Sep 16, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sun, Apr 30, 2023 until Thu, Sep 21, 2023