Set in Kulnura, Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary offers 4-star accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a shared lounge. This 4-star guest house offers a shared kitchen. The rooms are equipped with a patio.
All units at the guest house are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. Certain rooms come with a kitchenette.
Breakfast provisions are provided for a self-serve breakfast.
Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary offers a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.
The Entrance is 21 mi from Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary, while Terrigal is 22 mi away. Newcastle Airport is 48 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, We are planning to come to this hotel this weekend. May I know what are the dining / food options in the hotel and the neibourhood?Hi, If you have a look at the message I sent you it will tell you all of the dining options available at the retreat and in the area. Thank YouAnswered on December 11, 2020
- Hi I’m planing on booking for my honeymoon if we book on here can we book extras when we get there Or how can we add the extra to this bookingHi, Once you make a booking you will get a message informing you of the extras and their cost. You can then message us with the extras you would like ..Answered on February 22, 2022
- Hi There Im just interested to find out what kind of breakfast you supply ie: is it cooked or just provisions? And can you accommodate diary free and..Good morning, We supply a continental breakfast which includes cereals, loaf of bead, pancake mix, yogurts, fresh fruit. This is a self serve breakfas..Answered on February 11, 2022
- Hello looking to visit this weekend. My partner is smoker are you able to smoke on balcony of room? thanksGood afternoon, Yes you can smoke on your patio with the doors closed and at the BBQ area.Answered on January 12, 2022
- When is you’re next available week. As I want a week and I’ll be bringing another couple so I’ll need two rooms ThanksThank you for your enquiry. The week beginning 14th of February. Availability can be found via our site. I recommend viewing using your computer as yo..Answered on January 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that this property requires a credit card pre-authorization upon check in.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary is 2.4 miles from the center of Kulnura.
Room options at Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary include:
The prices at Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary on this page.
Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
From the nearest airport, you can get to Waterfall Springs Retreat & Wildlife Sanctuary by:
- Car 1h 30min