Mercure Welcome Melbourne
265 Little Bourke Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 6163 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard King Room
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
4 reasons to choose Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Melbourne's most centrally located accommodation, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is surrounded by the city's popular shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.2 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.2 miles
- RMIT University 0.2 miles
- Regent Theatre 0.2 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
- Victoria University 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.3 miles
- Her Majesty's Theatre 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.4 miles
- Federation Square 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.7 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.1 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chinatown dining precinct Restaurant 0 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.9 miles
- Melbourne Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.9 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Armani
- Bourke Street Mall Department store High street
Popular brands like: H&M
- Swanston Street High street
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Louden Kitchen & Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 15 per 24 hours.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 15 per day.
- Public transport tickets
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a cot upon request or existing bed
|3 - 12 years||
Can use an existing bed
Can use an extra bed upon request
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds, cots and children allowed in existing beds is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.