Mercure Welcome Melbourne
265 Little Bourke Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 5353 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mercure Welcome Melbourne.
Standard King Room
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Melbourne's most centrally located accommodation, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is surrounded by the city's popular shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.2 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.2 miles
- RMIT University 0.2 miles
- Regent Theater 0.2 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
- Victoria University 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.3 miles
- Her Majesty's Theater 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.4 miles
- Federation Square 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.7 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.1 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.9 miles
- Chinatown dining precinct Restaurant 0 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Bourke Street Mall Department Store Shopping Street
Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Swanston Street Shopping Street
Food Areas Nearby
- Southbank Market Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Breakfast, Chinese
- Federation Square Deli Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Steak, Breakfast, Chinese
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Louden Kitchen & Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged AUD 44 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged AUD 44 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.