Mercure Welcome Melbourne
265 Little Bourke Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1822 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Melbourne – Excellent location – show map
Mercure Welcome Melbourne is located right on the Bourke Street Mall, in Melbourne's CBD (Central Business District) and within 4 minutes' walk of Emporium Shopping Center. Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is 20 minutes' walk away.
This hotel is close to some of the city’s major attractions including Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, Crown Casino and Melbourne Convention Center. For your convenience there is a tram stop right outside the property. Flemington Racecourse for Melbourne Cup Day is 23 minutes' drive away.
Louden Kitchen and Grill serves breakfast daily, including fresh fruit, baked goods and cooked options.
Each air-conditioned room at Mercure Welcome features a refrigerator. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.
You can ask the tour desk for information on local activities. Luggage storage and a 24-hour front desk are also available.
This is our guests' favorite part of Melbourne, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi! What’s would be the best parking option? Thank you!Self-Parking is $24.00 AUD per vehicle per day inclusive of 10% Tax. It's Wilson's parking in 180 Russell Street. Please bring your entry ticket and..Answered on 2 August 2022
- How much it cost for airport shuttle service?Dear Team, Please be advised Skybus Airport Shuttle from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is only AUD $19.75 including 10% Tax per person each way and t..Answered on 24 February 2022
- why is it so expensiveI'm not sure which dates you are referring too, but our rates fluctuate depending on the dates and availabilityAnswered on 8 April 2022
- How late can we check inThe hotel is open 24hours, the doors may be locked if you arrive after 10pm, however there will be a number to call on the door and someone will let you in.Answered on 10 January 2022
- Hi there! If I have a late flight on the day I leave could I put my bags in reception till the end of the day after checking out?Yes. Please speak to our front desk team upon check out.Answered on 11 November 2022
- Still looking?
Louden Bar and Grill
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Room options at Mercure Welcome Melbourne include:
Mercure Welcome Melbourne is 800 feet from the center of Melbourne.
The prices at Mercure Welcome Melbourne may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Mercure Welcome Melbourne can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Mercure Welcome Melbourne offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
Mercure Welcome Melbourne has 1 restaurant:
- Louden Bar and Grill
Check-in at Mercure Welcome Melbourne is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.