Mercure Welcome Melbourne
265 Little Bourke Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 6304 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard King Room
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
4 Reasons to Choose Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Melbourne's most centrally located accommodation, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is surrounded by the city's popular shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Emporium Melbourne 0.1 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.2 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.2 miles
- Block Arcade Melbourne 0.2 miles
- RMIT University 0.2 miles
- Regent Theater 0.2 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
- Victoria University 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.4 miles
- Federation Square 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.7 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.1 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.9 miles
- Chinatown dining precinct Restaurant 0 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Armani
- Bourke Street Mall Department Store Shopping Street
Popular brands like: H&M
- Swanston Street Shopping Street
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Louden Kitchen & Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 15 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 15 per day.
- Public Transportation Tickets
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested or an existing bed
|3 - 12 years||
Can use an existing bed
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds, cribs, and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.