Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney CBD, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Sydney
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District), the historic Sofitel Sydney Wentworth offers stylish accommodation with flat-screen cable TV. It features a French brasserie-style restaurant, a fashionable bar and a fitness centre. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel.
All air-conditioned rooms include on-demand-minibar, iPod docking station and tea and coffee making facilities. The luxurious marble bathrooms feature a fluffy bathrobe.
Located on 2 floors of the hotel, Wentworth Arcade boasts a range of specialty shops and boutiques.
The elegant Garden Court Restaurant serves contemporary French-inspired cuisine. The 60s-inspired Soiree offers all-day dining and a range of classic cocktails.
Sofitel Wentworth Sydney is just 600 yards away from Circular Quay, overlooking Sydney Harbour. The iconic Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens and The Rocks are each less than a 0.6 miles away. Martin Place Railway Station is just 300 yards from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- If I wanted to stay the night then go on a cruise, can I book my car in the carpark for the week?Bonjour Valued Guest , Thank you for your enquiry & choosing the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. We are happy to inform you that Parking is available. P..Answered on 17 December 2019
- the breakfast included in room price is it buffet and does it include hot selections eg. bacon and eggsBonjour Our full buffet breakfast includes both continental and hot items (eg. bacon and eggsAnswered on 2 February 2020
- Can’t u see the circular key from our room thanksBonjour, None of our rooms have any water/harbour views as we are located in the centre of the city surrounded by taller buildings.Answered on 21 October 2020
- is there parking available?Bonjour, Parking at the hotel is privately owned and Valet parking that is located behind the hotel on 2 Bligh Street. Hotel guests are offered the d..Answered on 3 May 2021
- Do you accept NSW stay vouchers?Yes the hotel accepts the NSW stay vouchers. Please present them at the time of check in.Answered on 2 August 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: French, Australian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Garden Court Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Additional toilet
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Evening entertainment
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Seating Area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Beauty Services
- Fitness centre
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodation on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty Services
- Temporary art galleries
Check-in at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth has 2 restaurants:
- Garden Court Restaurant
Guests staying at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth include:
The prices at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is 650 yards from the centre of Sydney.