Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village
11 Alpine Way, 2625 Thredbo, Australia – Great location - show map
Located in scenic Thredbo Village, Winterhaus Lodge features a guest lounge with uninterrupted mountain views, a fireplace and a bar where you can bring your own alcohol. Guests enjoy free WiFi.
Simply furnished rooms let in natural light and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. In-room comforts include heating facilities and a hairdryer.
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the guest lounge.
For leisure, there are board games available in the guest lounge and a tour desk to help with sightseeing arrangements. Free breakfast is served daily and local restaurants are only 150 feet away.
Located within beautiful Kosciusko National Park, Winterhaus Lodge is 9 mi from Lake Crakenback Resort and the Perisher Valley Ski Tube.
This is our guests' favorite part of Thredbo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
- Merrits Chairlift - 1,100 feet
- Merrits Double Chair - 1,100 feet
- Snowgums Chairlift - 1,150 feet
- Snowgums Ski Lift - 1,150 feet
- Kosciusko Express Quad Chair - 1,150 feet
- Kosciusko Express - 1,200 feet
- Gunbarrel Express Quad Chair - 2,050 feet
- Gunbarrel Express - 2,050 feet
- Easy Does It Quad - 2,350 feet
- Easy-Does-It Quad Chair - 2,400 feet
- The Cruiser Quad Chair - 4,900 feet
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village
- Hi mate, Is the shuttle bus operating in these COVID times? Cheers, Michael.yes it is on a reduced capacityAnswered on July 16, 2020
- Hi! Do you have rooms with 2 beds?Yes. The Bunk room has 1 x bunk bed (2 people) or the King/ Double room can have 2 x single bedsAnswered on May 26, 2021
- We are taking a bus from Sydney to Thredbo (8am arrival). As the check-in time is 3pm, can we leave our suitcases there earlier? Thanks, DanieYes you can. That would be fine Regards GregAnswered on January 22, 2020
- is there free parking available close to the accommodation?There is paid parking on site that must be pre-booked and costs $20 per night. There is free parking around 900m away. There is a free shuttle service...Answered on December 12, 2020
- what is the best way to get to the closest ski lift for beginner children ? many thanks CarolineHi Caroline. There is a free shuttle bus service that leaves every 5 to 10 minutes that will take you to and from the ski lifts including the beginner...Answered on March 16, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours can check in using the hotel's check-in machine. To receive the password, please contact the hotel prior to arrival using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that parking is limited and must be reserved in advance. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village
Room options at Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village include:
Guests staying at Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
From the nearest airport, you can get to Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village by:
- Car 2h 30min
Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village is 650 feet from the center of Thredbo.
The prices at Winterhaus Lodge Thredbo Village may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.