Woodlands of Marburg has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Marburg. This 4-star resort offers luggage storage space. The resort features family rooms.
At the resort rooms contain air conditioning, a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels and a terrace with a garden view. Free WiFi and a seating area are accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a DVD player. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.
You can play pool and tennis at Woodlands of Marburg.
The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 44 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- what are dinner options for Monday night, and Breakfast options for Tuesday morning?Our Restaurant and Cafe are currently not trading mid week, however we do offer continental breakfast options and have other local businesses 5-15 min..Answered on November 12, 2022
- Can you have day visitors while staying and can they use amentities?Hello, We do allow day visitors whilst guests are staying however due to the nature of our Swimming Pool License only paying guests are able to use ou..Answered on September 14, 2020
- Good Evening Do you have wood heater fireplaces in any of the bedrooms🤗 Kindest Regards Wil &Rob Innisfail FNQHello, All of our rooms have split system airconditioners/heaters. No fire places, sorry. Thank you,Answered on July 2, 2021
- we are family of 4, 2 adults and kids 13 yrs and 9 years , whihc option should we take , can we have extra bed?We can add a single trundle bed to some rooms however this would not suit a family of 4. Our family rooms are not yet available to book through Bookin..Answered on August 19, 2022
- Do your rooms include a sofa bed if there are two adults wanting to sleep in separate beds?Two of our deluxe suites have split-able beds (Queen that turns into 2 single beds) that can be split upon request. We do not have sofa beds available..Answered on November 12, 2022
- Still looking?
The Sugarmill (Fri & Sat Evenings)
Open for: Dinner
Tommy Smith Cafe (Saturday & Sunday)
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Woodlands of Marburg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note there is a 2% charge when you pay with a Mastercard or Visa credit card.
Please note that charges may apply if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition that requires excessive cleaning fees.
Please note this is a fully licensed property and guests are not permitted to bring external alcohol onto the property.
Please inform Woodlands of Marburg of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Woodlands of Marburg
Woodlands of Marburg is 1.7 miles from the center of Marburg.
Woodlands of Marburg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Woodlands of Marburg is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Woodlands of Marburg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Woodlands of Marburg is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Woodlands of Marburg has 2 restaurants:
- The Sugarmill (Fri & Sat Evenings)
- Tommy Smith Cafe (Saturday & Sunday)
Room options at Woodlands of Marburg include: