This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Motel Motel Woongarra
40 Drummond Street, 3685 Rutherglen, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 72 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Motel Woongarra
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Cafe/Bar Thousand Pound Wine Bar0.9 miles
Restaurant Tuileries Restaurant0.2 miles
Restaurant Taste at Rutherglen0.4 miles
Restaurant Star Hotel0.4 miles
Lake Lake Moodemere4.7 miles
River Murray River6.2 miles
Albury Airport28.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Motel Woongarra
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Walking tours
- Bowling Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
- Tennis court Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Accessible parking
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
Outdoor swimming pool
Free! All pools are free of charge
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Fenced pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Full-body massage Additional charge
- Hand massage Additional charge
- Head massage Additional charge
- Couples' massage Additional charge
- Foot massage Additional charge
- Neck massage Additional charge
- Back massage Additional charge
- Light therapy
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Hair coloring
- Hair treatments
- Makeup services
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach umbrellas Additional charge
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Pool/Beach towels
- Massage Additional charge
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|AUD 15 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Motel Woongarra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.