Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Worrowing Jervis Bay
81 The Wool Road, Worrowing Heights, 2540 Huskisson, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 221 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Worrowing Jervis Bay is a historic 250-acre coastal farm property, offering self-contained accommodation and on-site wedding venue locations, just minutes from the pristine white-sand beaches, rugged bush land and charming seaside villages of Jervis Bay. It features a homestead with formal gardens, paddocks, rolling hills, dams, tall trees, and 2 converted sheds for private weddings, functions and special events.
Worrowing offers premium coastal holiday accommodation in retreat and beach locations all located 2-4 kilometres from the beaches, including Hyams Beach, the National Parks and the main attractions of Jervis Bay. All accommodation is private and most accommodation is self-contained and spread out on-site over 250 acres as well as off-site, in beach side locations 5-10 kilometres from Worrowing.
New in 2019, the Villas of Huskisson offer beach accommodation located in the heart of Huskisson. The white weatherboard villas are inspired by the original house and feature luxury furnishings and details. The Villas of Huskisson are just some of the accommodation that Worrowing Jervis Bay have to offer.
Guests travelling by public transport can catch the train from Sydney Airport to Bomaderry Station and then catch the bus from Bomaderry Station to Old Erowal Bay. A transfer/shuttle bus from Sydney Airport to Worrowing Estate is available upon request to the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Worrowing Jervis Bay
Paradise Beach8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Hi there, my husband and I would like to make a booking but wanted to make sure first if our 11-month-old daughter is welcome. We're looking at bookin...Hi there, Thank you for your enquiry. Absolutely! This cottage is perfect for an 11month old as it gives you the option of the second bedroom space if...Answered on 25 October 2021
- Hi there Is there any bathtub in this apt?Hi there, Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, we have baths in all three villas. Regards, Worrowing Team.Answered on 15 March 2021
- Hi there Do the villas of Huskisson (one bedroom villa) have a bath ; and if so is there a photo ? ThanksHello, Thank you for the enquiry. Yes the villa has a bath tub. You can see a pic if you look up Worrowing Jervis Bay. We will upload a photo to Book...Answered on 13 September 2022
- Can you have a fire at this place ?Hello, yes the Boatshed studios have a communal outdoor fire pit available in close proximity to the room.Answered on 1 June 2020
- Do you allow a dog to stay?Hello, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we are not pet friendly but we can recommend a local pet carer if you like we can pass on further detail...Answered on 14 October 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Worrowing Jervis Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that bed linen and towels are provided to match the number of guests in the booking.
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with Visa or Mastercard credit cards. There is a 3.5% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
You must show a valid credit card upon check in.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodation on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Worrowing Jervis Bay
Room options at Worrowing Jervis Bay include:
- Holiday Home
Worrowing Jervis Bay is 3.7 miles from the centre of Huskisson.
The prices at Worrowing Jervis Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Worrowing Jervis Bay is popular with guests booking family stays.
Worrowing Jervis Bay offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Worrowing Jervis Bay is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Worrowing Jervis Bay by:
- Car 3h