Worrowing Jervis Bay
81 The Wool Road, Worrowing Heights, 2540 Huskisson, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 201 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Worrowing Jervis Bay is a historic 250-acre coastal farm property, offering self-contained accommodations and on-site wedding venue locations, just minutes from the pristine white-sand beaches, rugged bush land and charming seaside villages of Jervis Bay. It features a homestead with formal gardens, paddocks, rolling hills, dams, tall trees, and 2 converted sheds for private weddings, functions and special events.
Worrowing offers premium coastal holiday accommodations in retreat and beach locations all located 2-2.5 miles from the beaches, including Hyams Beach, the National Parks and the main attractions of Jervis Bay. All accommodations is private and most accommodations is self-contained and spread out on-site over 250 acres as well as off-site, in beach side locations 5-6.2 miles from Worrowing.
New in 2019, the Villas of Huskisson offer beach accommodations located in the heart of Huskisson. The white weatherboard villas are inspired by the original house and feature luxury furnishings and details. The Villas of Huskisson are just some of the accommodations that Worrowing Jervis Bay have to offer.
Guests traveling by public transport can catch the train from Sydney Airport to Bomaderry Station and then catch the bus from Bomaderry Station to Old Erowal Bay. A transfer/shuttle bus from Sydney Airport to Worrowing Estate is available upon request to the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Paradise Beach8.2 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Hi there Is there any bathtub in this apt?Hi there, Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, we have baths in all three villas. Regards, Worrowing Team.Answered on 15 March 2021
- Hi there, my husband and I would like to make a booking but wanted to make sure first if our 11-month-old daughter is welcome. We're looking at bookin..Hi there, Thank you for your enquiry. Absolutely! This cottage is perfect for an 11month old as it gives you the option of the second bedroom space if..Answered on 25 October 2021
- Hi there Do the villas of Huskisson (one bedroom villa) have a bath ; and if so is there a photo ? ThanksHello, Thank you for the enquiry. Yes the villa has a bath tub. You can see a pic if you look up Worrowing Jervis Bay. We will upload a photo to Book..Answered on 13 September 2022
- Can you have a fire at this place ?Hello, yes the Boatshed studios have a communal outdoor fire pit available in close proximity to the room.Answered on 1 June 2020
- Hi there we are wanting to stay at the stables can we stay there with a 6 and 9 year old Thank youHello yes that is ok to book the stables with 2 adults and 2 children. Thank you.Answered on 9 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Worrowing Jervis Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that bed linen and towels are provided to match the number of guests in the booking.
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with Visa or Mastercard credit cards. There is a 3.5% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
You must show a valid credit card upon check in.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Worrowing Jervis Bay
Worrowing Jervis Bay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Worrowing Jervis Bay is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, Worrowing Jervis Bay is popular with guests booking family stays.
Worrowing Jervis Bay is 3.7 miles from the center of Huskisson.
Room options at Worrowing Jervis Bay include:
- Vacation Home
The prices at Worrowing Jervis Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.