Yarra Valley Lodge
2 Heritage Avenue, Chirnside Park, 3116 Wonga Park, Australia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms at Yarra Valley Lodge include an private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and heating/air conditioning. Guests enjoy their own balcony or patio. Room service is also available.
The Yarra Valley Lodge is ideally placed for you to explore both the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges. There are over 80 wineries on the hotel’s doorstep.
There is a 1.50% charge when you pay with a Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit or debit card.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Yarra Valley Lodge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 2, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Independent Collection
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a poolWe do not own or operate a pool. There is a pool on the same estate as us. The pool belongs to the Heritage Retreat and Day Spa. They charge the publi..Answered on 10 April 2022
- Hi, I am looking at staying in a room on March 25th. Just wondering what check in is like? It is our wedding so we wouldn’t be getting to the accommod..Good afternoon We are available 24hrs so we can check you in anytime you choose. I would suggest putting your ETA in your reservation notes so that o..Answered on 17 January 2022
- I want to see the room view inside and outside if possibleHi, Please visit our site and select the room you would like to see. A selection of pictures is available for each room. Kind Regards, VinceAnswered on 16 March 2021
- What is check in and check out times pldGood evening, Check in is from 2pm and check out is 11am. Warm wishes Guest Services TeamAnswered on 11 February 2022
- Hi, is the lodge near to the healesville sanctuary, puffing billy and legoland?Hello Healesville Sanctuary is in the Yarra Valley, about 30mins away. Puffing Billy is in the Dandenong Ranges, a bit further afield. The LegoLand i..Answered on 20 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Bella Restaurant
- Open forBreakfast • Dinner
- Lodge Bar and Cafe
- Open forLunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Yarra Valley Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the hotel is cash-free, only card payments will be accepted.
Please note that the credit card transaction fee is 1.50% included.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Yarra Valley Lodge
Check-in at Yarra Valley Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Yarra Valley Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yarra Valley Lodge has 2 restaurants:
- Lodge Bar and Cafe
- Bella Restaurant
Yarra Valley Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Yarra Valley Lodge include:
Guests staying at Yarra Valley Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yarra Valley Lodge is 2 miles from the center of Wonga Park.
Yes, Yarra Valley Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.