Hotel President Sarajevo
Bazardžani 1, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1856 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel President Sarajevo! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Sarajevo, 350 feet from Latin bridge and 650 feet from Sebilj Fountain, Hotel President Sarajevo features a terrace and views of the city. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, while guests can enjoy a drink at the lobby bar.
Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safe. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony with landmark views are featured in certain rooms. Rooms also include a private bathroom with a hot tub and a bath or shower.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Bascarsija Street is 500 feet from Hotel President Sarajevo. Sarajevo Airport is 5.6 mi from the property. Parking is provided in the hotel garage at an additional surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sarajevo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel President Sarajevo has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 1, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, do you have interconnected rooms?Dear, Yes, we do have interconnected rooms. Kind regardsAnswered on 22 June 2021
- Hi, Is it allowed to book Deluxe Suite for 2 adults & 2 children age 10 & 11? To stay for 2 nights from 2 Aug. And do your provide airport drop off?Respected, we can provide airport shuttle and the cost is 15 EUR. Kind regards, Hotel President TeamAnswered on 14 July 2021
- Is there a cancellation fee?Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior arrival. In the event of a violation of a cancellation policy, only the first night would be charged.Answered on 5 March 2020
- Can i smoke in the balcony or patio of the roomRespected, You can smoke on the balcony and in the smoking area in the lobby. Sincerely, Hotel President TeamAnswered on 29 May 2021
- Slam walikom bro. And eid mobarak. If I book room in ur hotel … are the car parking free including!!!???? ThanksRespected, Parking costs 15EUR/day. Kind regards, Hotel President TeamAnswered on 20 July 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineMediterranean • Local • International • European • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Landmark view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawls
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel President Sarajevo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel President Sarajevo
Hotel President Sarajevo is 800 feet from the center of Sarajevo.
Hotel President Sarajevo has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hotel President Sarajevo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel President Sarajevo include:
The prices at Hotel President Sarajevo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel President Sarajevo is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel President Sarajevo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours