Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa
Maynards, 00000 Saint Peter, Barbados – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each attractive, air-conditioned suite at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa has a spacious living area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette with an oven, fridge, microwave and toaster.
Guests can enjoy local Bajan cuisine in Sandy’s Chattel Bar and in the La Salsa Restaurant. Poolside dining is also available.
The spa offers a range of treatments including wraps, massage and facials. There is also a gym.
Speightstown and Godings Bay are within a 5 minute drive of the resort. St Nicholas Abbey and Farley Hill National Park are within 3 miles of the Sugar Cane.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 12, 2012
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer Covid testing ?Good Evening, Yes we do offer PCR Testing at our Sugar Cane Hotel at the expense of our guest.Answered on 7 July 2021
- Does limited rooms available mean their are none with patio with sun loungers?!We have a few rooms available as we are currently soon booked up for the period requested.Answered on 28 September 2021
- Can my daughter aged 14 stay here or us this adults only?Good Evening Our Sugar Cane Club Hotels is an adult only property however we accept from the age of 15 years old. We have our sister properties Wort..Answered on 3 December 2020
- Does this accommodation have clearance for covid quarantine and is there room service for those quarantining until they get result from covid test?Good Morning, Yes please we are a Covid approved hotel. Persons quarantining at the hotel will have they meals delivered to they room as they will b..Answered on 19 July 2021
- What is the price of the Covid tests you arrange on site, and are results in 24 hours? Are patio rooms with sun loungers widely available for March?Good Afternoon, Test done at the hotel is Currently $175 usd per person. Test can take 24 - 48 hours to be returned based on the lab load. We have l..Answered on 28 September 2021
- Still looking?
- La Salsa Restaurant and Bar
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- The Chattel Bar, Caribbean Restaurant
- CuisineCaribbean • Local
- Open forDinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking class
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Evening entertainment
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Adults only
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Open all year
- Adults only
- Shallow end
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Locker rooms
- Massage chair
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 14 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.