Wantestraat 98, Assebroek, 8310 Bruges, Belgium –
Aarsabroch Bed and Breakfast is located in a 100 year old house.It took several years to renovate the house.The soul of the house was saved by using appropriate maternals. It is a cosy place where you can immediate feel at home .
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Katelijnepoort 0.2 miles
- Gentpoort 0.4 miles
- Minnewater 0.5 miles
- Diamond Museum 0.6 miles
- Beguinage 0.6 miles
- De Halve Maan Brewery 0.6 miles
- St John's Hospital 0.7 miles
- Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum 0.7 miles
- Queen Astrid Park 0.7 miles
- Church of Our Lady Bruges 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bruges Train Station 0.8 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.9 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.9 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.9 miles
- Market Square 0.9 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.4 miles
- Damme Golf 4.8 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 8.2 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Taco Restaurant 0.6 miles
- De Poulin Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Visioen Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Carrefour marquet Supermarket 0.6 miles
- De Leffe Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Saturday/Wednesday Market 1.2 miles
- Alvo Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Kust Lake 9.3 miles
- NOORDZEE Ocean/Sea 9.3 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 16.1 miles
- Lesquin Airport 43.6 miles
- Deurne Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose B&B Aarsabroch
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 9.50 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 29.50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 29.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform B&B Aarsabroch of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.