Rewindhotel is located on the central square along the sandy beach of Oostduinkerke. Some rooms enjoy a lateral sea view. Guests benefit from free WiFi.
In season, you can watch the famous fishermen gathering on the square in front of the hotel on horses as they get ready to head out to sea to catch shrimp.
All of the rooms at Rewindhotel were fully refurbished in 2015 and are equipped with a smart TV, telephone and mini-bar. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, hairdryer, sink and toilet.
Nieuwpoort-Bad is only a 5-minute drive away. The town of Koksijde-Bad is 10 minutes by car from Rewindhotel. Oostende is 30 minutes away by car. Historic Bruges can be reached within a 40-minute drive. The coastal tram line stops 350 feet from the hotel and takes you to nearby resorts.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Oostduinkerke Strand8.6 Excellent beach600 feet from property
Groenendijk Strand8.5 Very good beach2,000 feet from property
Nieuwpoort Beach8.5 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- Hi, I would like to book a room at your hotel next week. Do you have any rooms with a balcony? Do you serve a dinner at the room as well? Or what are other possibilities to eat? Last but not least, do you have any pleasant discount to very nice guests? :) Many thanks, TautvydeHi, Only the rooms in the back and our studio can offer you a balcony/terrace. Our hotel has no restaurant. Many restaurants nearby the hotel can offer you take-away, heated or cold. For discounts, please contact us by phone.Answered on 11 April 2021
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?This is a difficult question. It all depends on your personal preferences. It goes without saying that the summer temperatures are most appealing to most people. (July / August) Are you here for the tranquility and you still want to enjoy a pleasant temperature, then I can recommend you to visit Oostduinkerke just before or just after the summer. (May / June or September) Are you looking for real peace and you are not afraid of a little wind and a drop of rain, then you have to come even earlier or later. (February / April) Personally, I think every period has its charms. As a kitesurfer, obviously I look differently to the wind. But ... for me, nothing beats a good cold windy day, on which you can make a grueling walk on the beach with the wind in your face (or in my case a refreshing kite session on the rough sea). When you come back inside in the evening you can feel your blood flowing through your body. Then you're sure you're alive! To finish the day you can always visit one of the many nice restaurants nearby. Ask us at the reception for tips and we will gladly help you in the right direction.Answered on 19 October 2019
- do you have ground floor rooms and what is the charge for a dog , thank youHi, we don't have ground floor rooms. Dog's are welcome at 10€/nightAnswered on 18 August 2021
- Good morning We are a family of 6 (4 children). Do you have 2 rooms that are physically connected to each other. My children cannot sleep in a separate room. Please let me know ASAP Regards, AkeelHello, Our hotel has 2 connecting rooms. The largest can accommodate up to 5 people. Therefore, we cannot accommodate your request. Stoffel, managerAnswered on 21 July 2022
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Rewindhotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform Rewindhotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Rewindhotel
Guests staying at Rewindhotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Rewindhotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Rewindhotel include:
Rewindhotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Public Bath
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Rewindhotel.
Rewindhotel is 1.2 miles from the center of Oostduinkerke.
Check-in at Rewindhotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.