Astridplein 11, 8670 Oostduinkerke, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 244 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
In season, you can watch the famous fishermen gathering on the square in front of the hotel on horses as they get ready to head out to sea to catch shrimp.
All of the rooms at Rewindhotel were fully refurbished in 2015 and are equipped with a smart TV, telephone and mini-bar. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, hairdryer, sink and toilet.
Nieuwpoort-Bad is only a 5-minute drive away. The town of Koksijde-Bad is 10 minutes by car from Rewindhotel. Oostende is 30 minutes away by car. Historic Bruges can be reached within a 40-minute drive. The coastal tram line stops 350 feet from the hotel and takes you to nearby resorts.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Rewindhotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 5, 2012
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I would like to book a room at your hotel next week. Do you have any rooms with a balcony? Do you serve a dinner at the room as well? Or what are other possibilities to eat? Last but not least, do you have any pleasant discount to very nice guests? :) Many thanks, TautvydeHi, Only the rooms in the back and our studio can offer you a balcony/terrace. Our hotel has no restaurant. Many restaurants nearby the hotel can offer you take-away, heated or cold. For discounts, please contact us by phone.Answered on 11 April 2021
- Good morning We are a family of 6 (4 children). Do you have 2 rooms that are physically connected to each other. My children cannot sleep in a separate room. Please let me know ASAP Regards, AkeelHello, Our hotel has 2 connecting rooms. The largest can accommodate up to 5 people. Therefore, we cannot accommodate your request. Stoffel, managerAnswered on 21 July 2022
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?This is a difficult question. It all depends on your personal preferences. It goes without saying that the summer temperatures are most appealing to most people. (July / August) Are you here for the tranquility and you still want to enjoy a pleasant temperature, then I can recommend you to visit Oostduinkerke just before or just after the summer. (May / June or September) Are you looking for real peace and you are not afraid of a little wind and a drop of rain, then you have to come even earlier or later. (February / April) Personally, I think every period has its charms. As a kitesurfer, obviously I look differently to the wind. But ... for me, nothing beats a good cold windy day, on which you can make a grueling walk on the beach with the wind in your face (or in my case a refreshing kite session on the rough sea). When you come back inside in the evening you can feel your blood flowing through your body. Then you're sure you're alive! To finish the day you can always visit one of the many nice restaurants nearby. Ask us at the reception for tips and we will gladly help you in the right direction.Answered on 19 October 2019
- do you have ground floor rooms and what is the charge for a dog , thank youHi, we don't have ground floor rooms. Dog's are welcome at 10€/nightAnswered on 18 August 2021
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- RacquetballAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Public BathAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Rewindhotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform Rewindhotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Rewindhotel
Rewindhotel is 1.2 miles from the center of Oostduinkerke.
Room options at Rewindhotel include:
Check-in at Rewindhotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at Rewindhotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Rewindhotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Rewindhotel.
Rewindhotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Public Bath