Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Rue de l'Amigo 1-3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 776 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo.
5 Reasons to Choose Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brussels
In 1522 the building, in which the Hotel Amigo is now situated, was bought by the government in order to transform it into a prison. RF Hotels was established in 1996 by Sir Rocco Forte and sister, Olga Polizzi to create a group of luxury hotels.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Brussels City Hall 0 miles
- Costume and Lace Museum 0 miles
- Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate 0 miles
- Belgian Brewers Museum 0.1 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.1 miles
- The Guild Houses 0.1 miles
- Maison Grand Place 0.1 miles
- Grand Place 0.1 miles
- The King's House 0.1 miles
- Manneken Pis 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brussels Central Station 0.2 miles
- Film Museum 0.4 miles
- Magritte Museum 0.4 miles
- Rue Neuve 0.5 miles
- Egmont Palace 0.6 miles
- Rogier Square 0.7 miles
- Gare du Midi 1 miles
- Berlaymont 1.4 miles
- Horta Museum 1.5 miles
- Avenue Louise 1.5 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.7 miles
- Deurne Airport 24.1 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26.6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert Market Luxury Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
High-speed internet is available for an additional price of EUR 20 per day.
Please note that at check-in, you are required to show the credit card the booking was made with, or an authorization form signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not traveling.
Starting January 1, 2015, the check-in time is 3 pm.