Jozef Suvéestraat 2, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 163 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Residence Breydelhof is an old city mansion with different privately owned apartments and holiday rental lofts. It is located in the historical city center yet very quiet to guarantee a perfect nights sleep. The studio's are all facing a small, quaint city garden where it is delight to unwind after a day of exploring Bruges, where you can take your meals or plunge down in the lounge seats to read a book while sipping a glass of wine or beer. The lofts offer all comfort: living area, kitchenette with eating area, mezzanine with sumptuous double bed, bathroom with a walk in rain shower, sink and toilet. The kitchenette is fully stocked to prepare basic meals and we provide free coffee/tea, sugar and other essentials to start off your cooking. Our bikes are there to be used free of charge.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Brugse Vrije 0.1 miles
- City Hall 0.1 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.1 miles
- Burg Square 0.1 miles
- Queen Astrid Park 0.1 miles
- Groeninge Museum 0.2 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.2 miles
- Provinciaal Hof 0.2 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.2 miles
- Historium Bruges 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square 0.2 miles
- Beguinage 0.5 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Minnewater 0.6 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.9 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.8 miles
- Damme Golf 4.9 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.4 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gouden Karpel Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Winebar L\'Est Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Belleman\'s pub Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Slagerij Freyne Supermarket 0.1 miles
- L\'Estaminet Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Park restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Pergola Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Delhaize Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Grote Markt Market 0.4 miles
- Groene Rei River 0.1 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.9 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.3 miles
- Deurne Airport 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 24 per day.
- Bikes Available (free)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .