Atlas Hotel Brussels
Rue Du Vieux Marché Aux Grains, 30, 1000 Brussels, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2813 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Atlas Hotel Brussels.
Welcome to the Atlas hotel Brussels and its IDEAL location in the famous & trendy "Dansaert" area... just a cpl minutes walk from the Grand'Place. Lots of new restaurants, bars, boutiques, two main metro stations, close to the car-free zone with still easy access... 88 totally renovated rooms, buffet breakfast, 24h/24 friendly staff at your disposal, free wifi access in all property...
Atlas Hotel Brussels takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Place Sainte-Catherine 0.1 miles
- Halles Saint-Gery 0.1 miles
- Metro Bourse 0.2 miles
- Brussels Christmas Market 0.2 miles
- Metro Sainte-Catherine 0.2 miles
- Ancienne Belgique 0.2 miles
- Bruxella 1238 0.2 miles
- Saint Nicholas Church 0.3 miles
- Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate 0.3 miles
- Brussels City Hall 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.3 miles
- The King's House 0.3 miles
- Grand Place 0.4 miles
- Manneken Pis 0.4 miles
- Rue Neuve 0.5 miles
- Brussels Central Station 0.5 miles
- Rogier Square 0.7 miles
- Film Museum 0.7 miles
- Magritte Museum 0.7 miles
- Gare du Midi 1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- L'Archiduc Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Mappa Mundo Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Asian Market Market 0.1 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.8 miles
- Deurne Airport 23.9 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Dansaert Boutique
- Brussels Christmas Market Market Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Atlas Hotel Brussels
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brussels
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 18 per day.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.