Heilig Hartlaan 16, Oostende Center, 8400 Ostend, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 154 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Wellington Track 0.3 miles
- Leopoldpark 0.6 miles
- Casino Kursaal 0.7 miles
- Mercator Ostend 0.7 miles
- Wapenplein Square 0.9 miles
- Sint-Petrus-en-Pauluskerk 0.9 miles
- Maria-Hendrikapark 0.9 miles
- Ostend Train Station 1 miles
- AZ Damiaan Ostend 1.2 miles
- Fort Napoleon 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Boudewijn Seapark 13.6 miles
- Bruges Train Station 13.6 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 13.6 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 13.8 miles
- Market Square 13.8 miles
- Beguinage 13.9 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 13.9 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 14 miles
- Minnewater 14 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 17.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Delhaise, Carefour Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Lobster, Van Iseghemlaan 64, 059/50 02 82, best in town for lobsters Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Marebello, Albert I promenade, best Italian in town, seaview 059/ 80 21 15 Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Lafayette, best bar, jazz & old school music Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Gelato Maxzim, Hertstr 3-5, delicious ice cream Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Saturday market 07h - 13h close to the old harbor of Ostende Market 0.9 miles
- Apero Fish Palace, Nieuwstraat 5, 059/50 02 24, best in town for seafood Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 2.4 miles
- Lesquin Airport 45.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose B&B Azee
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Saltwater Pool
- Bathhouse (additional charge)
- Open-air Bath (additional charge)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal) (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.