Begijnhof Congres Hotel
Groot Begijnhof 15, 3000 Leuven, Belgium – Great location - show map
|Suite (1 Adult)|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- STUK 0.3 miles
- Oude Markt 0.5 miles
- KU Leuven 0.5 miles
- Grote Markt 0.6 miles
- Leuven Town Hall 0.6 miles
- St. Peter's Church 0.6 miles
- M-Museum 0.7 miles
- Leuven Christmas Market 0.7 miles
- Diestsestraat 0.9 miles
- UZ Leuven 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Haasrode Research-Park 1.9 miles
- Kortenberg 6.8 miles
- Horst Castle 7.3 miles
- Zaventem Train Station 9.8 miles
- Diegem Train Station 10.9 miles
- Hever 11.1 miles
- Aventure Parc 11.4 miles
- Zoo Planckendael 11.7 miles
- Information Technology Museum 11.8 miles
- NATO 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sunday: 08h - 13h: Van Arenbergplein, de Lignestraat Market 0.6 miles
- Saturday: 9h - 18h: Mathieu de Layensplein, Mechelsestraat, Brusselsestraat Market 0.8 miles
- Friday: 7h - 13u: Monseigneur Ladeuzeplein, Herbert Hooverplein, Leopold Vanderkelenstraat Market 1 miles
- Carrefour Belgium SA, Tervuursevest 113 Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Delhaize Groep NV, Tervuursevest 19 Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Zaventem Airport 9.4 miles
- Deurne Airport 24.5 miles
- Brussels South Airport 29.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Begijnhof Congres Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 35 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 45 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 689 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: