Hotel Bourgoensch Hof
Wollestraat 39, Historical Centre of Brugge, 8000 Bruges, Belgium – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1787 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Budget Double or Twin Room|
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room with Canal View|
|Comfort Double or Twin Room|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Room Selected at Check-In|
I am Johannes, and I have managed Hotel Bourgoensch Hof for 3 years now. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.1 miles
- City Hall 0.1 miles
- Brugse Vrije 0.1 miles
- Burg Square 0.1 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.1 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.1 miles
- Groeninge Museum 0.1 miles
- Provinciaal Hof 0.1 miles
- Bruges Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Arentshuis 0.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Historium Bruges 0.1 miles
- Market Square 0.1 miles
- Beguinage 0.4 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Minnewater 0.5 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.8 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.8 miles
- Damme Golf 5 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.4 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Market square Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Market square Market 0.1 miles
- Egg market Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0.2 miles
- North Sea Sea/ocean 9.3 miles
- Ostend - Bruges International Airport 15.8 miles
- Lille Airport 44.3 miles
- Antwerp International Airport 53 miles
Food areas nearby
- Grote Markt Restaurant Lunch room Bakery Cuisine in this area includes: Coffee and Tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Steak, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
- Vismarkt Restaurant Cuisine in this area includes: Coffee and Tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Sint-Amaandstraat Deli Restaurant Bakery Cuisine in this area includes: Coffee and Tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Hotel Bourgoensch Hof
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00 hours
08:00 - 11:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two children under 2 years are charged EUR 30 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel is undergoing renovation works until March 2018 and some rooms are not accessible by elevator. A maximum of 2 levels have to be covered by stairs. Guests might experience some noise disturbances however the hotel will do its best to reduce the impact to a minimum. Reception/bar and breakfast will remain available throughout.
The property will be going through renovation works from Thu 01 Sept 2016 until Thu 31 Aug 2017. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1787 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: