Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie
Avenue Louise 91-93, 1050 Brussels, Belgium – Great location - show map
|Classic Double Room|
|Classic Family Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie is located in one of the liveliest areas in Brussels, on the trendy Avenue Louise – a young, multicultural and artistic area. The rooms are amongst the biggest hotel rooms in Brussels, and combines elegance and comfort. The Sablon square, famous for its antiques and the historical centre are easily accessible by walk.
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Metro Louise 0.3 miles
- Metro Hotel des Monnaies 0.5 miles
- Metro Porte de Namur 0.5 miles
- Palais de Justice 0.5 miles
- Matonge 0.5 miles
- Avenue Louise 0.5 miles
- Egmont Palace 0.5 miles
- Horta Museum 0.5 miles
- Metro Horta 0.5 miles
- Museum of Fantastic Arts 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Magritte Museum 0.7 miles
- Film Museum 0.9 miles
- Brussels Central Station 1 miles
- Manneken Pis 1 miles
- Brussels City Hall 1.1 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 1.1 miles
- Grand Place 1.1 miles
- The King's House 1.1 miles
- Gare du Midi 1.1 miles
- Berlaymont 1.3 miles
- Zaventem Airport 7.1 miles
- Deurne Airport 25.1 miles
- Brussels South Airport 25.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Rolex, Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Zara, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry, Louis Vuitton
Food Areas Nearby
- Place du Chatelain Restaurant Market Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Italian
- Saint-Boniface Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Lunchroom Food in this area includes: Pub food, Italian, Breakfast, Korean, Lunch, Vegetarian, Dinner
- Matonge Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: African, Lunch, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: French, Mediterranean, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
All guests staying Friday and Saturday will receive 2 for the price of 1 breakfast in the hotel. This means that if they go with 2 people for breakfast, they only have to pay one.
Please note that guests are required to show the credit card that was used during booking or present an authorization form upon check-in, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not traveling along
Please note that city tax is always paid upon check-out, it will never be charged in advance.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1706 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: