Tulip Inn Antwerpen
Potvlietlaan 2, Berchem, 2600 Antwerp, Belgium – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Fitted with wooden floors, the rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Rooms for disabled guests are available as well.
In the morning, a healthy breakfast buffet is served. The restaurant offers a starters buffet. For your main course, you can choose from a selection of seasonal dishes. During summer, you can have a drink on the terrace or in the bar.
Tram Stop Groenenhoek is a 1-minute walk away and offers direct connections to the city center with line 9 and 11. The Market Square with City Hall and the Church of Our Lady is 3.1 mi away.
Hotel chain/brand: Tulip Inn
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I'm planning to book a room at your hotel from 24/07 to 25/07, but I will be travelling with a small dog. Could you please confirm that dogs are allow..Dear, dogs up to 10KG are welcome in our hotel, there will be an pet surcharge of €5,- a dayAnswered on 22 July 2020
- Can i pay cash instead of credit card?Due to the corona measures, we no longer accept cash. You can only pay with credit card or with a regular debit card.Answered on 31 May 2020
- Hello, I had booked in your Hotel. What can I get a Tram from Antwerpen Central Station to get off to your Hotel. Pls Reply me soonYou can take tram 9 in metrostation 'Diamant' in the direction of Eksterlaar. Get of at stop 'Groenenhoek' and then it's only about 5 more minutes by foot.Answered on 4 June 2022
- Hi, I’d we arrived past midnight would it be ok? Is reception operating 24/7?Dear, We have 24h reception service. Please let us know an estimated time of arrival so we can inform our night reception. Kind regardsAnswered on 20 July 2022
- Hello, is it possible to park a sprinter van 2,80 m high in yoyur parking ? is your parking secured ? thanksIt's possible to park your van! The parking is secured with CCTV.Answered on 15 January 2020
- Still looking?
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Tulip Inn Antwerpen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Restaurant is closed from Tue, Jan 04, 2022 until Sun, Feb 20, 2022
Bar is closed from Mon, Oct 29, 2018 until Sun, Dec 23, 2018
FAQs about Tulip Inn Antwerpen
Tulip Inn Antwerpen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Tulip Inn Antwerpen is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Tulip Inn Antwerpen is 2.2 miles from the center of Antwerp.
Tulip Inn Antwerpen has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Tulip Inn Antwerpen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Tulip Inn Antwerpen include: