Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Koningin Maria Hendrikaplein 9, Stationsbuurt Noord, 9000 Ghent, Belgium – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Hotel Castel
- Do you take large groups of men?Dear guest, We to indeed take groups for bookings. Kind regards, Hotel CastelAnswered on November 23, 2019
- My girlfriend is in Belgium and I’m coming to visit hope she can come to my room and go back later in the evening.Dear guest, It won't be a problem. Kind regards, Hotel castelAnswered on October 8, 2021
- Hi, I will be visiting Ghent by car. Is parking available at the hotel or nearby?Dear guest, The parking information can be found in our site. Kind regards, Hotel castelAnswered on July 31, 2022
- Hi, Can we leave our luggage in reception before the check in time?Dear guest, Check in starts from 15:00 onward. If the rooms are ready, we can let you check in early. Otherwise you can leave your luggage at the rec...Answered on May 18, 2022
- Is it possible to put an extra mattress on the floor for my 1 year old baby?Dear sir/madam, Can i please have your reservation name and date . Hotel Castel .Answered on August 21, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Indian, Nepalese
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Castel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that extra charges apply for use of the sauna facilities.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Castel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Castel
The prices at Hotel Castel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Castel has 1 restaurant:
Hotel Castel is 1.3 miles from the center of Ghent.
Hotel Castel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Spa/Wellness packages
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Castel by:
- Train 1h
Room options at Hotel Castel include:
Guests staying at Hotel Castel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Castel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.