Rue de Namur 82, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Great location - show map
Sinces 6 years, I manages this hotel, we have recently done work in several rooms and the front exterior , we also change the staff, they are more professional and their objective is customer satisfaction.
Hotel Chambord takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Metro Porte de Namur 0.1 miles
- Royal Palace 0.2 miles
- Egmont Palace 0.2 miles
- Museum of Ancient Art 0.2 miles
- Kleine Zavel 0.2 miles
- Place Royale 0.2 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 0.3 miles
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts 0.3 miles
- The Sablon Church 0.3 miles
- Magritte Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Film Museum 0.4 miles
- Brussels Central Station 0.5 miles
- Manneken Pis 0.7 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.7 miles
- Grand Place 0.7 miles
- The King's House 0.7 miles
- Brussels City Hall 0.7 miles
- Avenue Louise 1 miles
- Rue Neuve 1 miles
- Gare du Midi 1.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Carrefour express Supermarket 0 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.6 miles
- Deurne Airport 24.5 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Saint-Boniface Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Lunchroom Food in this area includes: Pub food, Italian, Breakfast, Korean, Lunch, Vegetarian, Dinner
- Matonge Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: African, Lunch, Dinner
- Place Luxembourg Nightlife area with bars Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Chambord
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brussels
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that for Group bookings of more than 5 rooms for more than 2 nights, reservations are non-refundable.
Please note that the name of the person making the reservation should be the same as the name of the credit card holder.
Please note that pets are allowed at an extra cost of EUR 25 per night.