Le Chateau de Namur
Avenue de l'Ermitage, 1, 5000 Namur, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1335 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Chateau de Namur! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Less than 500 feet from the Citadel of Namur, surrounded by a spacious park, the Château de Namur has a sit-down restaurant and a bar, as well as free access to a fitness center and a tennis court. This hotel also features free Wi-Fi and public parking.
All of the rooms include a TV, a telephone, a desk and a minibar. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and/or a shower, a hairdryer and free bath products.
A buffet-style breakfast awaits guests every morning at the Château de Namur. L'Ermitage Restaurant has a number of set meals and a dining menu upon reservation. You can have a drink at the bar or out on the terrace.
Central Namur is an 8-minute drive from the hotel and Namur Train Station is 2 miles from the property. Saint Aubin's Cathedral, the Belfry of Namur and the Royal Theatre are all within 10 minutes of the property. Charleroi is a 40-minute drive from the Château de Namur.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear, For this moment we are closed due to the coronavirus. We don't know when we can open and in which conditions. Best regardsAnswered on 9 May 2020
- If we check out at 11am can we stay at the pool afterwards?Dear, Thank you for your interest in the Château de Namur. Our swimming pool is closed. Best regards, FlorenceAnswered on 11 July 2021
- Are there safety deposit boxes in rooms?Dear guest, yes, there is a safe box in each of our rooms.Answered on 9 November 2022
- Hello, why I cannot book from 6th to 8 August, although I see that the hotel is available 6 to 7th en 7th to 8th August? Thanks for checking..Hello, It's because your room's category is fully booked the second day. If you can tell me more about your request I can give you a solution. Bes..Answered on 3 August 2020
- Hi. Can we rent mountainbikes (VTT’s)? ThanksDear, We don't rent mountainbikes but in the city centrer they do :-)Answered on 9 May 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Tennis court
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Le Chateau de Namur accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Chateau de Namur
Le Chateau de Namur is 1 miles from the center of Namur.
Yes, Le Chateau de Namur is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Le Chateau de Namur may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Le Chateau de Namur include:
Le Chateau de Namur offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
Check-in at Le Chateau de Namur is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Le Chateau de Namur can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Chateau de Namur has 1 restaurant: