Hotel des Galeries
Rue des Bouchers 38, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 478 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Brussels
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel des Galeries! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Enjoying a central location in the historical heart of Brussels, within a 2-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, Hotel des Galeries offers modernly designed rooms, free WiFi access, an à la carte restaurant and a bar.
All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel des Galeries consist of a dressing room, hardwood floors and an iPod docking station. They also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a Nespresso coffee machine. Private bathrooms are fitted with a bath and a shower, free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathrobe.
Guests can take breakfast at the hotel. For lunch or dinner, you can turn to the à la carte restaurant, which serves exclusively home-made Belgian dishes and snacks. The hotel's bar offers regional tapas.
From Hotel des Galeries, it is a 5-minute walk (1,150 feet) to Brussels-Central Train Station. From here, it is a 3-minute ride to South Train Station, which has Eurostar, TGV and Thalys connections. Brussels’ City Hall is 650 feet.
This is our guests' favorite part of Brussels, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there an iron in the room?No, but you can request one at Reception that can be brought up to your room.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Hi, my Eurostar gets in early so I’ll be at the hotel around 10am, do you have somewhere I can store my bags? ThankYes we have a space for luggage Kind regards, SabriaAnswered on 13 November 2022
- Do you have a fridge in the room ?No sorry but we have a fridge in our kitchen, where we can keep some things for our customers Kind regardsAnswered on 29 October 2021
- Do you have self service laundry / coin laundry in this hotel?Hello, Unfortunately we do not have a laundry service. Kind regardsAnswered on 11 September 2022
- Do you have elevator?Yes we have an elevator to the all floors.Answered on 17 December 2021
- Still looking?
Comptoir des Galeries
Food: Belgian, French
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel des Galeries accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel des Galeries
The prices at Hotel des Galeries may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel des Galeries offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel des Galeries has 1 restaurant:
- Comptoir des Galeries
Room options at Hotel des Galeries include:
Hotel des Galeries is 800 feet from the center of Brussels.
Check-in at Hotel des Galeries is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hotel des Galeries can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: