Hotel Die Swaene
Steenhouwersdijk 1, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 394 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Die Swaene.
|Junior Suite with Canal View|
|Superior Double Room with Canal View|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Standard Single Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Brugse Vrije 0.1 miles
- City Hall 0.1 miles
- Burg Square 0.1 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.1 miles
- Queen Astrid Park 0.1 miles
- Provinciaal Hof 0.2 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.2 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.2 miles
- Historium Bruges 0.2 miles
- Choco-Story 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square 0.2 miles
- Groeninge Museum 0.2 miles
- Beguinage 0.5 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.6 miles
- Minnewater 0.6 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.9 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.9 miles
- Damme Golf 4.9 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.4 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.1 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.9 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.4 miles
- Deurne Airport 52.9 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Grote Markt Restaurant Lunchroom Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Steak, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
- Vismarkt Restaurant Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Sint-Amaandstraat Deli Restaurant Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Die Swaene
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 24 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 394 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: