Hotel Hotel Du Congres
42, Rue Du Congres, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium0.1 miles
Cirque Royal0.1 miles
Madou Metro Station0.1 miles
Charlier Museum0.1 miles
Congress Column0.2 miles
Toy Museum0.2 miles
Belgium Parliament0.2 miles
Arts-Loi Metro Station0.3 miles
Metro Parc0.3 miles
Botanique Metro Station0.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Brasserie de la Presse Restaurant0 miles
Titanic Restaurant0 miles
Carrefour express Supermarket0.1 miles
Mangeoire Restaurant0.2 miles
Comptoir Royal Cafe/Bar0.2 miles
Closest Airports *
Zaventem Airport6 miles
Antwerp International Airport23.8 miles
Charleroi Airport26.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Belgian Comic Strip Center0.3 miles
Brussels Central Station0.5 miles
Rue Neuve0.5 miles
Place Royale0.6 miles
Magritte Museum0.6 miles
Museum of the City of Brussels0.7 miles
Grand Place0.7 miles
Manneken Pis0.8 miles
Porte de Hal Museum1.5 miles
Gare du Midi1.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Parking options available
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Front Desk Services
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Du Congres accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
FAQs about Hotel Du Congres
Check-in at Hotel Du Congres is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Du Congres by:
- Taxi 20min
- Train 25min
Room options at Hotel Du Congres include:
The prices at Hotel Du Congres may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Du Congres can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Du Congres (subject to availability):
- Street parking