Martin's Château Du Lac
Avenue du Lac 87, 1332 Genval, Belgium –
4 Reasons to Choose Martin's Château Du Lac
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Make a fascinating journey through time at Martin's Château du Lac! Once a health resort, and then a sparkling water plant, it’s now a Belgian 5-star luxury hotel. Martin's Château du Lac is more than an exclusive five-star hotel. It’s a warm invitation to discover the surrounding area. Discover places that have changed the course of history. Or get back in touch with nature.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Genval Lake 0.2 miles
- Rixensart 1.5 miles
- The Folon Foundation 2.4 miles
- Aventure Parc 3.6 miles
- Bawette Golf 3.7 miles
- Groenendaal 3.8 miles
- Royal Waterloo Golf Club 3.9 miles
- Walibi Belgium 4 miles
- Ottignies 4.7 miles
- Metro Hankar 4.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Avenue Louise 9.3 miles
- Horta Museum 9.5 miles
- Berlaymont 9.8 miles
- Egmont Palace 10.2 miles
- Magritte Museum 10.4 miles
- Film Museum 10.4 miles
- Brussels Central Station 10.6 miles
- Manneken Pis 10.7 miles
- Grand Place 10.8 miles
- Gare du Midi 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Marché de La Hulpe Market 1.6 miles
- Marché de Rixensart Market 1.6 miles
- Marché de Genval Market 1.6 miles
- Brasserie du Lac Restaurant 0.1 miles
- La Laguna Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Café du Lac Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Centre commercial des Papeteries de Genval Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Centre commercial de la mazerine Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Lac de Genval Lake 0 miles
- Zaventem Airport 11.6 miles
- Brussels South Airport 18.1 miles
- Deurne Airport 31.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Martin's Château Du Lac accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
At this hotel, it is also possible to pay with Edenred Eco-Cheques, for the accommodation only (excluding breakfast, City Tax and other fees).
Dogs cost an additional 30 EUR / night. This price includes a dog basket and two food bowls.
Access to the Martin'Spa (spa & gym) is not included in the reservation. If you wish to have access to it, you will be charged EUR 30 per person per stay.
Children can use the relaxation pool on weekends and public holidays from 09:00 to 11:00 and on weekdays from 2.30 pm 4.30 pm for a fee of EUR 5 (<12 years), EUR 15 (from 12 to 15 years old).