Holiday Inn Express Gent
Akkerhage 2, 9000 Ghent, Belgium –
5 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Express Gent
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ghent
Just a couple of minutes from the convenient E17 motorway and 4 km from medieval Gent city centre, make the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Gent your base for exploring the Flanders region. Brussels and Brugge are within 35 min drive of your hotel.
Area Info –
- Ghelamco Arena 0.3 miles
- University Hospital Ghent 0.5 miles
- Millionaires' Quarter 1 miles
- Merelbeke 1.2 miles
- S.M.A.K Gent 1.2 miles
- MSK Museum 1.3 miles
- Overpoort 1.3 miles
- Citadelpark 1.3 miles
- Executive Club Private Golf 1.4 miles
- Sint-Pietersstation Gent 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ghent Christmas Market 2.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aldi Corneel Heymanslaan Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Kouter Market 2.5 miles
- Albert Heijn Ghelamco Arena Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Leie River 2.5 miles
- Blaarmeersen Lake 4.3 miles
- Deurne Airport 33.3 miles
- Zaventem Airport 33.7 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 39.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Belgian, French
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Holiday Inn Express Gent accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- The bar area is open from 08:00 - 23:00;
- The restaurant opens for lunch from 12:00 - 14:00 and for dinner from 18:30 - 21:30.
Children of 12 years or younger can enjoy lunch and/or dinner for free in Brasserie D-LYS when accompanied by at least 1 paying adult. (during regular opening hours)
During weekends the Lobby Bar is open for a drink from 08:00 - 22.00 and there is an alternative take away menu available until 23.30.
For the use of baby cots the hotel needs to be contacted before arrival. Contact details appear on the Booking Confirmation issued by this site.
Please note that pets are not allowed, except for guide dogs.
Please note that city tax only needs to be paid by guests of 18 years and older.
Please note that private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
Please note that the extra bed policy for children is only applicable on the family room.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.