Collaert Mansionstraat 3, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 510 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Fevery.
originaly build in 1920 as the new wing of the hotel Bariseele that was founded in 1865. After the war the hotel was sold and got back in business in 1965 by the family Fevery.In 1996 they sold it to Paul Asselman who is running it until today.
Hotel Fevery takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Burghers' Lodge 0.3 miles
- Folklore Museum 0.3 miles
- Choco-Story 0.3 miles
- Engels Klooster 0.3 miles
- Lumina Domestica 0.3 miles
- Frietmuseum 0.3 miles
- Our Lady of the Pottery 0.3 miles
- Genuese Loge 0.3 miles
- Jerusalem Church 0.3 miles
- Bladelin Court 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square 0.5 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.5 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.5 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.9 miles
- Minnewater 1.1 miles
- Bruges Train Station 1.3 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 2.3 miles
- Damme Golf 5 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 6.9 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oud Handbogenhof Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Carrefour Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Terrastje Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Tom's Diner Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vlissinghe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Cézar Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Groot Vlaenderen Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Market Square Market 0.8 miles
- Diksmuids Boterhuis Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Deldycke Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Ocean/Sea 7.5 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.8 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.8 miles
- Deurne Airport 53 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Fevery
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in on Saturdays: before 16.00 only.
For reservations at our Promotional Rate, we will always charge 100% of the amount of the reservation once you have arrived and checked in at the hotel.
In case of no-show the total amount will be charged.
Bruges can be accessed by train from France or by bus from the UK without passing through Brussels.
This hotel can only accommodate children aged 6 or older.
When booking 3 rooms or more a different policy applies: 25% of the reservation cost will be charged and the amount is non-refundable.
All applicable deposits will be charged by the property on the day of booking.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Fevery of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.