de Smet de Naeyerlaan 19, 8420 Wenduine, Belgium –
The Sun and the Sea...a magical combination. Nestled between picturesque De Haan and busy Blankenberge lies Wenduine, a small beach town with a wonderfull new promenade that streches along the sea. From fine dining establishments to relaxed shoreline cafes and nice shops and free parking, there’s plenty to do and see in this unspoiled and pretty beach town. Hotel Georges has a unique location. Not only 150 m from the beach but close tot Historical Bruges, Classy and sophisticated Knokke and cosmopolitan Ostend. Want some peace and quiet ? Why not rent a bike and explore the coast and hinterland. The Belgian coast offers 600 kilometres of guaranteed biking fun. Hotel Georges was built around the beginning of the 1900’s. We offer authentic and slightly modern rooms all with the comfort of today. If you want a taste of the Belle Epoque why not stay with us ?
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- General Hospital Koningin Fabiola 1.9 miles
- Casino Blankenberge 2.3 miles
- Blankenberge Train Station 2.3 miles
- Blankenberge Pier 2.6 miles
- Sea Life Blankenberge 3 miles
- Royal Ostend Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 4.7 miles
- Lissewege Train Station 4.8 miles
- Onze Lieve Vrouw Bezoeking 5 miles
- Saints museum 5.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Duinbergen Train Station 8.2 miles
- Market Square 8.9 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 8.9 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 9 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 9 miles
- Beguinage 9.2 miles
- Bruges Train Station 9.3 miles
- Minnewater 9.4 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 10 miles
- Damme Golf 12.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- AD DELHAIZE Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Noordzee Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Spionkop (De hoogste duin) Mountain 0.5 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 11.9 miles
- Lesquin Airport 50.5 miles
- Deurne Airport 59.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Georges
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Georges accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.