Boutique Hotel Sablon
Kopstraat 10, Historic Centre of Brugge, 8000 Bruges, Belgium – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 956 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Bruges
Situated in the heart of Bruges, in between the Market Square and the Zand area, this characteristic hotel adds classic elegance to your stay in this historical town.
Renovated completely in April 2019, the Hotel Sablon is uniquely situated in the lively area of one of Bruges' most beautiful shopping streets. A breakfast buffet is available at a surcharge.
Make free use of the WiFi connection.
The hotel charms with a combination of traditional hospitality and modern hotel comfort.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bruges, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We are taking the necessary measures according to government guidelines and recommendations, so that you can stay with us covid-safe in the future.Answered on 3 June 2020
- Hi, do you have parking at the hotel?Dear We do not have a private parking at the hotel but there nearest public parking is about 200 meters away. This parking is called Zilverpand and i..Answered on 29 October 2019
- Hello, If i stay at your hotel between 22 and 24 February, next week, do i need greenpass or covid test? Kind regards, Ana MariaDear, you will need a CST or a negative Covid test to stay at the hotel. Kind regards, Team SablonAnswered on 19 February 2022
- Do you have parking?Thank you for your reservation at Boutique Hotel Sablon. We recommend using one of the public car parks in Bruges. The nearest car park the parking ..Answered on 3 October 2022
- Hi there we are travelling to Bruges by bicycle, is there somewhere safe to store our 4 bikes ? Regards PeterDear Mr Peter, We have no specific bike storage room, but we have a basement where we can store them. We can help you putting them safely down ther..Answered on 4 December 2019
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Boutique Hotel Sablon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Boutique Hotel Sablon in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Sablon
The prices at Boutique Hotel Sablon may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Boutique Hotel Sablon is 350 yards from the centre of Bruges.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Sablon can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Boutique Hotel Sablon offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Boutique Hotel Sablon include:
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Sablon is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.