Korte Zilverstraat 5, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1422 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Acacia.
Welcome in Hotel Acacia**** Welcome in Bruges! Once a Hanseatic world market, now the source of Flemish Art and unique in Europe. With its entire inner city classified as world heritage, Bruges is a lively city, a city for people, where it is nice to wander in an almost immaculate environment. In Bruges you don
Hotel Acacia takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Geldmuntstraat 0.1 miles
- Steenstraat 0.1 miles
- Market Square 0.1 miles
- Bruges Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Eiermarkt 0.1 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.1 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.1 miles
- Noordzandstraat 0.1 miles
- Historium Bruges 0.1 miles
- Provinciaal Hof 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.2 miles
- Groeninge Museum 0.2 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.3 miles
- Beguinage 0.4 miles
- Minnewater 0.6 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.8 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.8 miles
- Damme Golf 5.2 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.3 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- BARN Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Market place Market 0.2 miles
- Cambrinus Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Souffleur Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Blend Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Lieven Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Zand Square Market 0.2 miles
- Café Vlissinghe Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.6 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.3 miles
- Deurne Airport 53.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Acacia
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 10 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Every room comes with complimentary tea- and coffee facilities.