Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof
Bredabaan 940, 2930 Brasschaat, Belgium – Great location - show map
Hotel Dennenhof belongs to the group of Van der Valk Hotels and Restaurants. The tourist and business hotel is located in a green area, between Antwerp and Breda (Holland). The property features a nice restaurant and a very large terrace.
Comfort Rooms are located in the separate motel section and the Superior Rooms are located in the new main hotel building. All rooms are equipped with a bathroom, desk, satellite TV, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms have a balcony while the others have a terrace. Most Comfort Rooms have a parking space in front of the door. The slightly larger Superior Rooms feature air conditioning, a walk-in shower, and a separate toilet. There are also 2 wheelchair-friendly rooms, 4 business rooms and 3 duplex suites with a sauna.
Walking or cycling facilities can be found nearby. The hotel offers a public computer with WiFi available and hotel guests can use it for free. Hotel Dennenhof has 5 meeting rooms, available for 2 to 200 people. There is also a large parking lot, free of charge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Good morning, Thank you for your question. We can assure you we take all precautions nessesary because of the virus. Looking forward to welcoming youAnswered on May 9, 2020
- hi, several of us have booked for next June and are wondering are there any local bars near the hotel?Dear, There are local bars in the town if you want. Kind regards, Reception DennenhofAnswered on September 23, 2021
- Hi, is it possible to check in any time in the night? I am driving from Calais and will arrive around 2:30am.Hi there, If you have a reservation and payment confirmation we can check you in at night. There is always someone at the front desk. kind regards, Front deskAnswered on May 23, 2022
- Hi, Myself and a group of friends are looking to book a room at your hotel in may next year; we are on a cycle tour around europe and we would like to know of your hotel has bike storage or if we can store bikes in the rooms, Many thanks for your time, Thanks Shaun.Dear, We would like to inform you that we do have a bike storage near the hotel. Kind regardsAnswered on December 18, 2019
- What time is you restaurant open until in th evening ThankyouDear, Our restaurant is open untill 24Pm and the kitchen untill 22Pm. See you soonAnswered on April 24, 2022
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 4 rooms or more, different rates and cancellation policy may apply.
Guests who are using GPS, are advised to use the following address:
2930 Maria ter Heide
Please note that the restaurant is currently closed, but guests can pick up breakfast and dinner from the front desk to eat in the guest rooms.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof
Guests staying at Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof by:
- Car 45min
Yes, Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof include:
Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof has 1 restaurant:
Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof is 3.1 miles from the center of Brasschaat.
Check-in at Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.