Hotel Van Cleef
Molenmeers 11, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 513 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Suite with Canal View
Apartment - Ground Floor
Deluxe Double Room with Canal View
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Double Room - Annex
Classic Double Room
The hotel is the former residence of the dukes and counts of the Van Cleef family. It is a mini- palace in the heart of Bruges.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Jerusalem Church 0.2 miles
- Choco-Story 0.2 miles
- Folklore Museum 0.2 miles
- Brugse Vrije 0.2 miles
- Queen Astrid Park 0.2 miles
- Lumina Domestica 0.3 miles
- Burg Square 0.3 miles
- City Hall 0.3 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.3 miles
- Burghers' Lodge 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Belfry of Bruges 0.3 miles
- Market Square 0.4 miles
- Beguinage 0.7 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.8 miles
- Minnewater 0.8 miles
- Bruges Train Station 1.1 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 2.1 miles
- Damme Golf 4.8 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.3 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Refter Restaurant 0 miles
- Zet'Joe Restaurant 0 miles
- Rock Fort Restaurant 0 miles
- Burg Market 0.4 miles
- The Bar'n Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Blend Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Carrefour Express Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Brugge Markt Market 0.4 miles
- Groot Vlaenderen Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Minnewater Lake 1.2 miles
- De Haan Ocean/Sea 7.5 miles
- Knokke Zoute Ocean/Sea 15.5 miles
- Brugse Reien River 0 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 16 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.5 miles
- Deurne Airport 52.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Van Cleef
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bruges
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Van Cleef accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.