B&B The Verhaegen provides elegant rooms in a monument that carries the same name in and is located in the heart of historical Ghent, set in an 18th-century mansion.
Each guest room is individually decorated, combining contemporary style with the more traditional features that characterize this building.
Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the B&B. You can start your day with a healthy and nourishing breakfast served in the dining room, and admire paintings by P.N. van Reysschoot.
Weather permitting, the beautiful garden offers a green oasis of peace in which you can unwind completely. The warm, personal service of this intimate guest house will add extra charm to your stay.
Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges are easy to reach by public transport and car.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ghent, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear all, Thank you for your message. Guests have to wear a mask as we do, and every time they come into our property they have to disinfect their hands, we provide specially for our guest at each entrance Gel. Kind regards, Marc.Answered on September 11, 2020
- I am looking for a hotel for 1 night the 10th of August till the 11th of August, for my wife, my son (3 years) and myself. Do you have large suits with 2 bedrooms or is it possible to book 2 rooms that are connected by a door?Dear Sir, Thank you for your message, we have for the 10th of august our Suite Années '40 available for 3 persons. The bed-rooms are connected by a door. Kind reghards, Marc.Answered on August 9, 2021
- Hi, the Deluxe Double room is the room we see in the photos, right?Yes, that is correct. Warm regards, MarcAnswered on June 3, 2022
- Hello, Is the swimming pool open? And do you only serve breakfast? Many thanks Katja CollinsDear Mrs. Collins, We serve dinner, in collaboration with Het Lepelblad. We have a nice selection of wines in the mini-bar. We also serve break-fast. The swimming pool is closed for this moment. Warm regards, Marc.Answered on March 26, 2021
- Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to ask which room I will be assigned to for my stay? It wasn’t clear from the booking here Thank you Kind regardsHello, Can you give me your name and date of your reservation, because you just have sent me an anonymous message. Warm regards, Marc.Answered on July 4, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
B&B The Verhaegen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note American Express credit cards are not accepted.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform B&B The Verhaegen of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about B&B The Verhaegen
Check-in at B&B The Verhaegen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Room options at B&B The Verhaegen include:
The prices at B&B The Verhaegen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at B&B The Verhaegen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
B&B The Verhaegen is 1,950 feet from the center of Ghent.
B&B The Verhaegen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
From the nearest airport, you can get to B&B The Verhaegen by:
- Train 35min
- Taxi 50min