ibis Gent Centrum Opera
Nederkouter 24, 9000 Ghent, Belgium –
5 Reasons to Choose ibis Gent Centrum Opera
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The ibis Gent Centrum Opera hotel, located in Ghent within the entertainment and shopping district, offers the perfect base to explore the city. Nearby attractions include the Saint Bavo Cathedral with its famous Altarpiece 'Adoration of the Mustic Lamb', the medieval and unique city centre Gravensteen Castle, the exhibition centre ICC. Close proximity to the 'Bijloke' and the 'Vooruit', the Opera House and the University of Ghent. Trendy restaurants and bars that suit all tastes and budgets are within short walking distance. The hotel is easily reachable from the station by tram whichs stops in front of the hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Flanders Opera Ghent 0.1 miles
- Minard Theatre 0.3 miles
- Book Tower 0.3 miles
- Universiteit Gent 0.3 miles
- St Michael's Church 0.4 miles
- St. Nicholas' Church 0.4 miles
- Ghent South Shopping Center 0.4 miles
- St. Bavo's Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Belfry of Ghent 0.4 miles
- Ghent Christmas Market 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sint-Pietersstation Gent 0.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Captain Cravate Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Delhaize Express Market 0 miles
- Café des Arts Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Café Théatre Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Blaarmeersen Lake 3.1 miles
- Leie River 0 miles
- Deurne Airport 33.1 miles
- Zaventem Airport 34.8 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 38.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 16 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Public Transportation Tickets
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Debit card ibis Gent Centrum Opera accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note this is a non-smoking hotel.
Please note that guests staying with children are requested to inform Ibis Gent Centrum Opera of the number of children and their age. Guests can do so by using the Special Requests box.
Please note that there is a circulation plan in Gent.
Guests can come to the hotel through the ‘Kortrijksepoortstraat’. Guests have 2 options:
1) You can park your car in the hotel parking lot (upon availability).
1) You park your car in the public parking ‘Savaanstraat’ (1st road to the right after the hotel)
It is no longer possible to drive through the main city centre by car.
Guests can find more information on the following link on the stad gent website.
Warning: If guests enter the pedestrian zone by car, it is possible that they will receive a fine from the center of Gent.