ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal
Limburgstraat 2, Binnenstad, 9000 Ghent, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 4209 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located directly opposite Saint Bavo's Cathedral in the center of Ghent, this hotel offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. Hotel ibis Gent includes a 24-hour front desk and a bar which serves a selection of local beers and Belgian specialties.
Each of the rooms at Hotel ibis Gent St. Baafs Kathedraal benefits from hardwood floors and a bathroom with a shower or a bath. Guests can choose to enjoy a breakfast buffet for an extra charge.
Restaurants, cafés, bars and bistros are located directly surrounding ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal.
Korenmarkt Tram Stop is less than 800 feet from the hotel. The shopping district, the Belfry and Ghent's Opera are all less than a 5-minute walk from the ibis. Design Museum Gent is a 10-minute walk away. Hotel ibis St. Baafs Kathedraal is a 35-minute drive from the historical center of Bruges.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ghent, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?The hotel is closed until the 8th of June., from then on the necessary precautions will be taken care of!Answered on May 8, 2020
- Do you have your own parking?Dear, Yes we have our own parking. You have to reserve a place in advance. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on February 6, 2020
- Do you have a store for 2cycles over nightdear, We have an underground parking where you are able to store your bikes for free. Kind regards, Gilian.Answered on February 22, 2020
- Is there parking available near the hotel?underground parking from the hotel at 26€ per night , only on reservationAnswered on June 27, 2021
- seeking accommodation for my son and me for nights March 7 and 8 - can your standard double split into twin beds, or is there also a sofa bed?Dear, We have twin rooms available. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on March 3, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests staying with children are requested to inform Ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal of the number of children and their age. Guests can do so by using the Special Requests box.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal
Check-in at ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal include:
The prices at ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
ibis Gent Centrum St. Baafs Kathedraal is 650 feet from the center of Ghent.