Ibis Brussels City Centre
Rue Joseph Plateau 2, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 3430 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Brussels – Excellent location – show map
ibis Brussels City Center offers modern yet simple rooms in the center of Brussels, only 1,800 feet from Grand Place. This air-conditioned hotel includes a 24-hour front desk and has a cozy bar with traditional wooden décor.
Flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and light décor are standard in the rooms at ibis Brussels City Center. Each room also includes a shower room with a hairdryer.
The Manneken Pis Statue is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. De Brouckere Metro Station is less than 800 feet away from the Ibis and the Brussels University campus is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Brussels, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Hi , I’am planning to Reserve the room for 1-2 days . Does the hotel provide the cloak room, Where I can left my baggage for some days (I.e 6-7 days )..We have an luggage room to store your luggage. If you want you have the lockers.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Is there coffee and tea maker in roomyou have booked a Standard rooms there is no coffee and tea in the room. In the Premium rooms you have coffee and teaAnswered on 20 October 2019
- Are there baths in the roomGood morning, There are no bathtub, only showers :-) Best regards, ibis teamAnswered on 3 December 2019
- Is there road parking outside? Or a car park close? ThanksDear Sir, We would like to inform you that our hotel doesn’t have a private parking. There are public car parks nearby to the hotel. The name of the ..Answered on 29 April 2022
- We are family of two adults and one 3 years old child. Can we stay in double room ? or it's mandatory to get triple room ?Hello, A Triple room.Answered on 5 October 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis Brussels City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Brussels City Centre
Room options at Ibis Brussels City Centre include:
Ibis Brussels City Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Guests staying at Ibis Brussels City Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Ibis Brussels City Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Ibis Brussels City Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Ibis Brussels City Centre is 1,650 feet from the center of Brussels.