Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
58, Place Albert Ier, 6820 Florenville, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 640 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Le Florentin
- Bonjour, servez-vous les repas restaurant en chambre? Merci d’avance.Bonjour, oui, nous avons une liste de plats traiteurs et offrons un menu 3 services le samedi. BAV StéphanieAnswered on February 15, 2021
- Hi, i live in Belgium. Is it necessary a pcr test to stay in your hotel? thank you in advanceHello, No it is not necessary. Regards, StéphanieAnswered on July 14, 2021
- Good day! I have some question, are you checking the vaccination proof there on your hotel? What is the rules there in Belgium? Because we are from NL...Dear, we check the vaccination proof only for the restaurant and the breakfast but we don't need it to sleep in the hotel. You can also have breakfas...Answered on January 20, 2022
- Chère madame ou monsieur Je visiterai votre belle région lors d'un tour à vélo. Puis-je demander s'il est possible de ranger un vélo en toute sécurit...Hello Mr. Peter, Yes we have a garage at your disposal to store your bike. Note that our restaurant is closed on Tuesday. Kind regards MarieAnswered on June 2, 2021
- Hi, are you serving room service and if so do you have a full menu?Dear, we serve a 3 courses menu each weekend and during Easter holidays. During a "normal week" we serve simple meals such as lasagne, spaghetti, pael...Answered on March 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Le Florentin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform the reception of the estimated time of arrival when arriving late.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Le Florentin of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Le Florentin
Le Florentin has 1 restaurant:
- Le Florentin
Check-in at Le Florentin is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Le Florentin on this page.
Le Florentin is 1,000 feet from the center of Florenville.
Room options at Le Florentin include:
Le Florentin offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mini golf
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Horseback riding
The prices at Le Florentin may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Florentin by:
- Car 1h 20min
Yes, Le Florentin is popular with guests booking family stays.