Hotel La Reine
Avenue Reine Astrid, 86, 4900 Spa, Belgium –
The Hotel La Reine, renovated since 2015, is located near the city center. It is closed to all the conveniences such as: The Thermal Baths of Spa, the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps, the Casino of Spa, ... The 14 rooms benefit from a private entrance via the garden. Every room has 2 twin beds, a minibar and a private bathroom. Also every room has a free Wi-Fi access. You will be able to savour a continental breakfast in our veranda or in our terrace. A private parking is also available for free. Since 2016, we welcome you in our new restaurant: "La cour de La Reine", specialised in local products. The restaurant is open every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Thermes de Spa 0.2 miles
- Royal Golf des Fagnes 0.9 miles
- Franchimont Castle 2.9 miles
- Le Monde Sauvage 5.8 miles
- Circuit Spa-Francorchamps 5.9 miles
- Caves of Remouchamps 6.5 miles
- Water Falls of Coo 6.8 miles
- Plopsa Coo 6.9 miles
- Coo 7 miles
- Malmundarium 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Cour de la Reine Restaurant 0 miles
- La Cour de la Reine Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Night shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Match Supermarket 0 miles
- Hebdomadaire Market 0.2 miles
- Warfaaz Lake 1.2 miles
- Funiculaire Ski lift 0.2 miles
- Anette et Lubin Mountain 0.2 miles
- Liege Airport 20.4 miles
- Maastricht Airport 29.3 miles
- Brussels South Airport 61 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
La Cour de la Reine
Food: Belgian, French
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel La Reine
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Spa
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa/Wellness Packages
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Badminton Equipment
- Tennis Equipment
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel La Reine accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that access to the free private car park is via Adolphe Bastin.
Half board includes four courses.
The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday. It is open from Wednesday until Sunday. The restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner.
Please note that dinner reservations at La Cour de la Reine is recommended.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel La Reine of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.