Leopold Hotel Brussels EU
Luxemburgstraat 35, Elsene / Ixelles, 1050 Brussels, Belgium –
The Leopold Hotel Brussels EU is family owned for 35 years and is run by Richard & Christine along with an experienced team of happy and cheerful staff
Area Info –
- Place du Luxembourg 0.1 miles
- American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium 0.1 miles
- Brussels Luxembourg Train Station 0.1 miles
- Metro Trone 0.2 miles
- Matonge 0.3 miles
- Antoine Wiertz Museum 0.3 miles
- Academy Palace 0.3 miles
- Museum of Natural Sciences 0.3 miles
- Leopoldpark 0.3 miles
- Metro Maelbeek 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Magritte Museum 0.6 miles
- Film Museum 0.6 miles
- Berlaymont 0.6 miles
- Egmont Palace 0.6 miles
- Brussels Central Station 0.8 miles
- Grand Place 0.9 miles
- The King's House 0.9 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.9 miles
- Manneken Pis 1 miles
- Gare du Midi 1.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- GB Supermarket 0 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.3 miles
- Deurne Airport 24.4 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Leopold Hotel Brussels EU
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in all areas and costs EUR 3 per hour.
WiFi is available in all areas and costs EUR 10 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Leopold Hotel Brussels EU of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.