Hotel Chateau de Limelette
Rue Charles Dubois 87, 1342 Ottignies, Belgium –
This sumptuous 19th century Anglo-Norman residence is the perfect place to combine business and relaxation. Surrounded by a park of 3 hectares, the hotel lies only 20 minutes away from Brussels and 5 minutes far from the Axis Park, Louvain La Neuve University, Rixensart & Wavre.Don't forget to book your CluB3 access, you will discover a real island of relaxation and well-being in the center of balneotherapy of the Château de Limelette.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Walibi Belgium 0.9 miles
- Ottignies 1 miles
- Louvain La Neuve Golf 1.2 miles
- Université Catholique De Louvain 1.5 miles
- Louvain-la-Neuve Science Park 1.8 miles
- Aventure Parc 2.6 miles
- Rixensart 3.1 miles
- Bawette Golf 3.4 miles
- Genval Lake 4.4 miles
- Bercuit Golf 4.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Haasrode Research-Park 13.3 miles
- Avenue Louise 13.9 miles
- Horta Museum 14.1 miles
- UZ Leuven 14.3 miles
- Berlaymont 14.3 miles
- Leuven Christmas Market 14.6 miles
- Egmont Palace 14.8 miles
- Magritte Museum 14.9 miles
- Atomium 18.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- wavre Market 2.5 miles
- wavre Restaurant 2.5 miles
- limelette Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Zaventem Airport 15.5 miles
- Brussels South Airport 15.5 miles
- Deurne Airport 35.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Saint - Jean des bois
Food: French, European
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Chateau de Limelette
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Suit Press
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Chateau de Limelette accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.