Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Luithagen - Haven 6, Antwerp Center, 2030 Antwerp, Belgium – Show map
Novotel lies in Antwerpen's harbor and offers modern rooms and free on-site parking with Tesla Superchargers. It benefits from an outdoor swimming pool, an à la carte Brasserie, a children's playground and a garden with a terrace.
All of the spacious rooms at Novotel Antwerpen feature satellite TV, a mini-bar and a work desk. They also include tea and coffee making facilities.
The Foodsquare Brasserie serves international cuisine with Belgian specialties in informal surroundings. Guests can also enjoy a selection of snacks at the bar or on the terrace in warmer weather.
Antwerpen Novotel is set in the business district and is only a 15-minute drive from Antwerp International Airport. Meir Shopping District and the historical center of Antwerp are a 15-minute drive. Ghent is a 45-minute car journey away.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Novotel Antwerpen
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Plexiglass at reception, dispensers with desinfectant handgels in our public area's. In the resto&&bar enough space forseen between tables, and more! ...Answered on June 12, 2020
- Hello, are you providing a baby cot bed? And how much is cost per night to have with us our small dog please?Dear A baby bed isn't a problem, you can ask for it at check-in. A dog is 15€/night. Kind regardsAnswered on August 7, 2021
- hi are pets allowed ?Dear Pets are allowed at our hotel. Kind regardsAnswered on September 15, 2021
- We will be travelling with a well behaved and house trained Labrador. Will he be able to sleep in the room with us ?Dear This is not a problem. Our hotel is pet friendly, we do ask a 15€ / day charge for the dog. Kind regards ElenaAnswered on March 15, 2022
- Hi is breakfast included. Thank youDear Breakfast is not included in the room price. It is an extra 20€ / person and per day. Kind regards Elena - ReceptionAnswered on July 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Bar and Brasserie Foodsquare
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel Antwerpen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that up to 2 children (15 years old or younger) stay free when sharing their parents' room.
Guests staying with children are required to inform the hotel of the number of children and their age in the Special Request Box.
Please note that as per the 1st of February 2017 a Low Emission Zone will be active in Antwerp city center. This may result in additional costs for certain vehicle types. Cars without a Belgian or Dutch number plate are required to register before entering the low emission zone. Please check the conditions beforehand.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Piscine: Closed from Mon, Sept 19, 2022 until Thu, Jun 01, 2023
FAQs about Novotel Antwerpen
Check-in at Novotel Antwerpen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Novotel Antwerpen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Novotel Antwerpen has 1 restaurant:
- Bar and Brasserie Foodsquare
Novotel Antwerpen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Open-air bath
- Badminton equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Swimming pool
- Themed dinners
The prices at Novotel Antwerpen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Novotel Antwerpen by:
- Car 35min
Yes, Novotel Antwerpen is popular with guests booking family stays.
Novotel Antwerpen is 3.1 miles from the center of Antwerp.
Room options at Novotel Antwerpen include: