Rue du Commerce 9, 1000 Brussels, Belgium –
4 Reasons to Choose Stanhope Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
At Stanhope Hotel, we are fully aware of the limited available natural resources and of the impact our sector is having on the environment. That is why we have chosen to implement an environmental policy that takes into account our opportunities to reduce our ecological footprint while maintaining a high quality service. Stanhope Hotel was awarded the Green Key Label since 2012.
Area Info –
- Metro Trone 0.1 miles
- American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium 0.1 miles
- Academy Palace 0.2 miles
- Matonge 0.2 miles
- Place du Luxembourg 0.2 miles
- Metro Porte de Namur 0.3 miles
- Royal Palace 0.3 miles
- Brussels Luxembourg Train Station 0.3 miles
- BELvue Museum 0.3 miles
- Coudenberg 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Magritte Museum 0.4 miles
- Film Museum 0.4 miles
- Egmont Palace 0.4 miles
- Brussels Central Station 0.6 miles
- Berlaymont 0.7 miles
- Grand Place 0.8 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.8 miles
- The King's House 0.8 miles
- Manneken Pis 0.8 miles
- Gare du Midi 1.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Boulevard de Waterloo Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Place du Grand Sablon Market 0.7 miles
- Avenue Louise Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Place Flagey Market 1 miles
- Aux Armes de Bruxelles Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Place du Jeu de Balle Market 1.2 miles
- Le Chalet de la Fôret Restaurant 5.1 miles
- Carrefour Express Luxembourg Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ralph\'s Bar Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Fat Boy\'s Sports Bar & Grill Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- La Lesse River 0.1 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.4 miles
- Deurne Airport 24.4 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Stanhope Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a chargeable upgrade to a superior room type is necessary for a third guest when requesting an extra bed.
Please note that you are required to show the credit card the booking has been made with or an authorization form, signed by the credit card holder if he/she is not travelling along.
Please note that city tax is always paid upon check-out, it will never be charged in advance.
Please note that breakfast is served between 07:00-10:00 on weekdays and between 07:30-12:00 on the weekend.