Hotel Stayen is located in Sint-Truiden, in the region of Haspengouw, and offers spacious modern rooms and free access to the fitness and wellness facilities located near the hotel.
Rooms at Hotel Stayen are air conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TV and coffee and tea making facilities. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
A brasserie is available for snacks, drinks and various coffees. When weather is nice, you can sit out on the terrace, which overlooks the soccer field.
The hotel is just over a 15-minute walk from the Grote Markt. The surrounding area is great for walking trips or bicycle tours. Sint-Truiden's Train Station is 10 minutes' walk away and the city of Hasselt is a 15-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hi! Is it possible to specifically reserve a room with a bath instead of a shower? since in the description it's indicated 'bath or shower'. Thanks you!Dear Guest, In Hotel Stayen we have rooms with bathtub. On demand we can reserve a room with bath for you. Kind regards , Hotel StayenAnswered on 7 March 2021
- Beste, zijn er kamers op het gelijkvloers / is er een lift? Bedankt. MeilyBeste, wij hebben geen kamers op het gelijkvloers. Wel is alles bereikbaar met de lift.Answered on 19 July 2021
- do you also offer dinner in the room?How much is the cost of such a dinner?We have a small menu that changes weekly, wich you can eat in your room. The prices go from 15 EUR to 22 EUR, depends on what you choose to eatAnswered on 2 May 2021
- Hello! Is your swimming pool open in this period?Our indoor swimming pool is still closed because of the COVID-19 measuresAnswered on 2 May 2021
Grand Café Stayen
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Hotel Stayen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Stayen
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Stayen by:
- Car 50min
- Train 1h 10min
Yes, Hotel Stayen is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hotel Stayen include:
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Stayen on this page.
Hotel Stayen is 0.9 miles from the centre of Sint-Truiden.
Check-in at Hotel Stayen is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Hotel Stayen has 1 restaurant:
- Grand Café Stayen
The prices at Hotel Stayen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Stayen offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Bike tours
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Swimming Pool
Guests staying at Hotel Stayen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: